What is Strainprint & how do I use it?
What is Strainprint?
Strainprint is the world’s largest ongoing medical cannabis study - designed to assist medical cannabis patients by allowing them to track their progress with different products.
By tracking and rating the efficacy of your medical cannabis products at alleviating various symptoms, you’re also providing anonymized data to Strainprint about how different kinds of cannabis work for different conditions.
Long-term, this information is used to strengthen the medical argument for cannabis as a treatment option, and to expand existing knowledge about cannabinoids and the best ways to deliver them.
To learn more about what Strainprint does, how it works, and why it matters, please click here to visit their website, or email them at email@example.com
How do I sign up for Strainprint?
From there, you can record sessions with Shelter Market products, and start earning points towards future purchases!
How do I use Strainprint coupons?
Once you’ve earned enough points through the Strainprint app, you may redeem them for either a $5 or $10 coupon, to be used on Shelter Market.
Before you start earning & redeeming though, please note the following conditions:
- Only one coupon may be used per order
- A maximum of 3 active coupons can exist on your account at one time. Until one is used, no more coupons will be added to your account.
- Coupons may be used on all items, including clearance items and during storewide sales
- Coupons may be combined with Compassionate Pricing discounts
- Coupons will expire one year from the date of issue