Registering with a Medical Document
What are the requirements to register as a Client?
In order to register as a Client with Shelter Market you need to:
- be a resident of Canada
- be of legal age in your province of residence:
- Alberta - age 18
- Quebec - age 21
- All other provinces - age 19
- have valid medical documents for a registration document
What documentation do I need?
There are two documents that we will need in order to process your membership:
- Patient Application - Personal information such as name, date of birth, address. Click here to complete your Patient Application now.
- Medical Document - medical information to be completed by your healthcare provider
How do I obtain a Medical Document?
In order to access cannabis for medical purposes from a licensed provider in Canada patients are required to submit a medical document signed by their health care provider.
If you are looking for a health care provider to discuss whether you should use cannabis to treat your symptoms please consider one of the following clinics:
- Apollo Cannabis - Available nation-wide
- Ekosi Health - Available to residents of Manitoba and Ontario
Please see reach out to our Client Care team via chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have further questions.